Calling all warmth lovers.
These five-alarm chicken bites are certain to kick issues up a notch at your subsequent game–day meal.
“Hot wings are a classic game day favorite, so we decided to add a twist to make them hot Perdue chicken bites instead,” says Chris Moyer, company government chef for Perdue Farms. “They are spicy, so I recommend pairing with some coleslaw and cooling dipping sauces like ranch and Bleu cheese.”
BUFFALO TURKEY MEATBALLS PERFECT FOR TAILGATING: TRY THE RECIPE
Worth noting: The longer the cayenne pepper oil sits, the hotter the chicken will get, so prep accordingly primarily based on how a lot warmth you may deal with. “For any leftovers, I recommend popping them in the air fryer to keep the texture perfect,” provides Moyer.
Five-Alarm Fire Chicken Bites by Perdue
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
GLUTEN-FREE SLOW COOKER MEATBALLS: TRY THE RECIPE
- 1½ kilos Perdue Breaded Popcorn Chicken or breaded popcorn chicken of selection
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Coleslaw for serving
- Sliced pickles for serving
LOADED MOZZARELLA STICKS FOR GAME DAY: TRY THE RECIPE
- Preheat an oven to 425° F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the frozen chunks in a single layer on the baking sheet and warmth for 9 to 10 minutes. For a crispier product, flip midway by means of the heating time.
- In a bowl, whisk collectively the vegetable oil, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, garlic powder, smoked paprika and salt.
- Dunk the cooked chicken chunks in the cayenne pepper oil.
- Place the chicken in a basket and pair with pickles, coleslaw and one thing actually chilly to drink and serve instantly.
Credits : foxnews