- Advertisement -

AP Inter Results 2021 (Declared) at bie.ap.gov.in Intermediate 2nd Year Result How to Check Marks

8


The wait of the coed to get the results of the intermediate second 12 months (class 12) is over now. So, the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will declare the results of Class 12 at 4 PM right now. Many college students haven’t believed it however allow us to inform you that the state Education Minister Audimulapu Suresh has additionally confirmed the news and said that the end result will probably be declared at 4 PM on twenty third July 2021. All the scholars who efficiently registered for AP Inter second 12 months can test their outcomes by means of the official web site of the board which is bie.ap.gov.in.


Not solely this, however hundreds of thousands of individuals are keen to know their outcomes as they’re ready for a really very long time. This 12 months BIEAP Inter examination was cancelled due to a rise in COVID-19 instances within the state. First, the officers deliberate to take exams from fifth May 2021 however they’ve to postpone the exams.


AP Inter Results 2021 (Declared)

Then they once more deliberate to set up the exams however the exams had been cancelled holding in view the protection of the scholars and academics. If we speak in regards to the outcomes then it is going to be declared for five,19,510 second-year college students. Andhra Pradesh State Government ready the analysis standards for the Intermediate 2nd Year.

  • First, go to the official web site of the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) which is bie.ap.gov.in.
  • When you land on the homepage, discover the “click here for results”, after which click on on it.
  • You will probably be redirected to the brand new web page the place you want to fill in your roll quantity, date of beginning, and a few extra required particulars.
  • After you click on on Submit button, your end result could have appeared on the display screen.
  • Download the end result and take a printout of the end result for future references.

Intermediate 2nd Year Result Out

Now, the factors of offering marks to the scholars are lastly ready by the boards. In the factors, the board will think about 30% marks obtained within the prime three topics of sophistication 10 and the remainder 70% marks subject-wise within the intermediate 1st 12 months to present the ultimate inter results of a scholar.

In addition, the sensible marks of each scholar will probably be awarded as per the outcomes as a result of the sensible examination has been already accomplished earlier than it. So, lastly, the outcomes have been declared by the boards and all the scholars can test their outcomes by means of the official web site of the board. Otherwise, keep related with us to know extra data associated to the outcomes and extra updates.


- Advertisement -