There’s one issue about BLTs that merely hearkens as soon as extra to childhood and makes us cosy. They’re tremendous simple to assemble, toasted to perfection, and simply nearly almost pretty much as good for lunch or dinner as they appear to be a late-night snack (paired with Sabrina the Teenage Witch, anybody?).
But what if you happen to occur to happen to mixed the nostalgic delight of BLTs with the Game Day very important which can be a gentle chips and dip lineup? Well, fortuitously, Anne Clark of meals weblog My Kitchen Serenity is one step forward of the game and did merely that alongside collectively along with her easy BLT dip recipe. Behold: Your family’s new go-to dip.
THIS MOM’S ‘CRISPY GIANT FRENCH FRIES’ ARE ALL WE NEED FOR NFL GAME DAY SNACKING
“This BLT dip is our favorite easy appetizer for game day because everybody loves finger food at game day parties. It’s similar to the classic bacon, lettuce, and tomato (BLT) sandwich but in a fun dip. Full of crispy chopped bacon, fresh diced tomatoes, creamy sour cream, and cream cheese, then topped with a little shredded lettuce,” says Clark. “It’s an easy dip recipe to make and only takes about 30 minutes to put together. Leftovers (if you have any) should be stored in the refrigerator and eaten the next day,” she continues, noting that the leftovers make for a sensational sandwich.
SMOKED BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP FROM ‘THE GRILLING DAD’: TRY THE RECIPE
My Kitchen Serenity Easy BLT Dip Recipe
Prep Time: half-hour
Cook Time: quarter-hour
- 2 cups bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups bitter cream
- 3-4 Roma tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 sprint salt
- 1 sprint pepper
- 1 cup inexperienced onions, chopped
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded and chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
5. Add a splash of salt and pepper to the dip (non-compulsory). Mix appropriately.
6. After mixing all the components appropriately, swap the dip to a container or occasion bowl. Sprinkle the reserved bacon, lettuce, and tomato on extreme.
7. Cover and refrigerate for at the least half-hour before serving to let the flavors meld and could be discovered collectively.
8. Serve with crostini, corn chips, pita chips, veggies, and crackers.
Credits : foxnews