Cop recorded heartbreaking farewell message to wife & baby after being battered so badly he thought he’d die


A COP recorded a heartbreaking farewell message to his wife and baby as he thought he was going to die after being battered so badly by a violent thug.

Alan Keeble, 30, repeatedly punched the unnamed Met PC so exhausting that he was left “traumatised” and needing metallic plates in his face.

Alan Keeble, 30, repeatedly punched the officer and left him fearing for his lifeCredit: Central News
The incident in Bromley left the cop needing metal plates inserted in his face
The incident in Bromley left the cop needing metallic plates inserted in his faceCredit: Jam Press

The officer even activated his body-worn digicam to say goodbye to his family members after he was viciously attacked on February 10 in Bromley, South East London.

Police have been usually referred to as to Keeble’s take care of on Oakbrook Close, the place he was arrested on suspicion of organising threats to kill before he started his violent rampage.

He rapidly turned aggressive and lashed out on the police, before clenching his right fist and laying into the officer – seeing him fall backwards onto a desk.

The terrified copper was often punched all through the face, as soon as extra, and head whereas utterly totally different officers tried to pull Keeble away.

The PC misplaced consciousness all by way of the vile assault and was left with a swollen face and bleeding nostril.


He then recorded a shifting message devoted to his household, fearing he would die as Keeble continued to lash out.

The officer was then given first assist by the London Ambulance Service on the scene before being taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital for treatment.

A CT scan confirmed he had suffered plenty of fractures to his face, collectively alongside together with his eye and cheek, which required the insertion of 4 plates.

Keeble furthermore punched one totally different officer all through the top all by way of the wrestle, leaving him bruised.

The 30-year-old admitted inflicting grievous bodily injury with intent at Croydon Crown Court and was jailed for seven years, with one totally different three months to be served concurrently for the assault on the second officer.

The decide furthermore slapped him with an prolonged licence for an additional three years as he deemed it important to defend the general public.

Detective Sergeant Danielle Power, of South Area CID, stated: “Police officers never know what they will face when they attend an incident during their shift.

“These officers have confirmed unimaginable bravery serving on the frontline. The impression of at all times working into hazard and serving to the general public can’t be underestimated.

“In this case, Keeble lashed out and viciously attacked the officers for merely doing their job. The fast actions of colleagues stopped the state of affairs from turning into hundreds worse.

“What this officer has had to go through is abhorrent. He has been left with a permanent reminder of the attack with metal plates in his face,” she continued.

“This sentencing shows that we do not tolerate any abuse of our officers and offenders will be dealt with. Violence has consequences and I am glad Keeble has rightfully been held to account for his actions.”

Comments are closed.