This mushroom stuffing knocks it out of the park for Thanksgiving sides.
“A classic Thanksgiving stuffing recipe that just happens to be gluten-free, vegan and top allergen-free,” Rebecca Pytell, founder and CEO of Strength and Sunshine, LLC, tells Fox News. “My entire family begs me to make these every year, even those who do not have dietary restrictions (it’s that good!) It’s easy, no-fail, and you’ll end up making it on more occasions than just Thanksgiving.”
WHIP UP THESE 4-INGREDIENT MASHED POTATOES FOR THANKSGIVING
Mushroom stuffing by Rebecca Pytell of Strength and Sunshine
Makes 6 servings
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
THANKSGIVING RECIPE: EASY, SAVORY SAUSAGE STUFFING
- 1 Loaf of Ener-G Light Brown Rice Bread or gluten-free bread of alternative
- 8 Hearts of Celery (chopped)
- 6 Large Carrots (chopped)
- 2 Cups of Chopped Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 Medium Sweet Onion (diced)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Dried Rosemary (crushed)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Ground Sage
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Water
5 THANKSGIVING DESSERTS FROM PECAN PIE TO SLOW COOKER STICKY CARAMEL PUMPKIN CAKE
1. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
2. Toast every slice of bread and place them on a plate to cool earlier than roughly chopping them into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a big heated pan, dry-saute the chopped celery, carrots, mushrooms, onions,
parsley, together with garlic powder, thyme, rosemary, sage, and pepper, over medium warmth till veggies soften and onion begins to flip translucent.
4. Add the 1/2 cup water to the pan, cowl with a lid, and cook dinner 5 extra minutes.
5. Place cubed toast in a big mixing bowl. Add the sautéed vegetable combination, and toss fastidiously to mix till all elements are integrated and the bread is moist.
6. Pour the stuffing combination right into a 9×13 (3-quart) baking dish ready with non-stick cooking spray or parchment paper and canopy with foil.
7. Place the baking dish within the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake 10 extra minutes.
Note: you should use any sort of bread you select.
Credits : foxnews