Highlights and Best Moments: Nets 123-104 Celtics in NBA Season

2

With an impressive collective efficiency and an amazing begin to the second half, the Brooklyn Nets had no main issues to tug out the away victory in opposition to the Boston Celtics in the NBA.

Highlights

Thanks

Thank you for following the published of the Nets-Celtics recreation in the 2021 NBA season.

End recreation

Nets 123-104 Celtics.

4Q 00:50

Payton Pritchard with a double-double and the Celtics surpass 100 factors.

4Q 01:26

Already with substitutes, Cam Thomas makes the double to consummate the victory.

4Q 04:08

James Harden scores each free throws to extend result in 18 factors

4Q 05:46

Marcus Smart with the triple and the Celtics need to react.

4Q 07:33

Jayson Tatum from the free throw line hits the mark and does not miss a shot.

4Q 08:16

Patty Mills with a three-pointer and the Nets are already over 100 factors.

4Q 09:23

Jayson Tatum with the sinker and now the distinction is just 12.

4Q 11:33

Marcus Smart doesn’t miss from the free throw line and makes each factors.

End of third quarter

Nets 97-76 Celtics.

3Q 01:53

Cam Thomas with a double to additional improve the lead.

3Q 03:05

Jaylen Brown goes into the kitchen and will get the double.

3Q 05:01

Marcus Smart steals the ball from Harden and goes in alone to make the two-pointer.

3Q 06:58

LaMarcus Aldridge may be very energetic and provides two extra to his private tally.

3Q 08:06

Marcus Smart with the triple and now the distinction is 25 factors.

3Q 08:42

LaMarcus Aldridge with the shot contained in the field for the double.

3Q 10:02

Patty Mills makes the basket on their lonesome to increase the result in nearly 20 factors.

3Q 10:35

Al Horford with the triple and reacts to the nice begin the Nets had had.

3Q 11:44

First factors of the second half because of DeAndre’ Bembry’s double-double.

3Q 12:00

The second half begins between Nets and Celtics.

Half time

Nets 62-49 Celtics.

2Q 01:18

Grant Williams with a three-pointer and the distinction is now solely 9, when it was as excessive as 15.

2Q 02:01

Marcus Smart sharpens his intention and scores a three-pointer.

2Q 03:53

Kevin Durant on their lonesome makes the dunk for 2 extra.

2Q 06:07

Jevon Carter sharpens his long-range intention and scores three extra.

2Q 07:54

Jayson Tatum with the triple and the Celtics begin to tighten the sport.

2Q 09:24

James Harden scores two of three free throws after being fouled.

2Q 09:47

James Harden’s bomb that takes benefit of a severe defensive error to make the triple.

2Q 11:40

Paul Millsap’s three-pointer for the primary factors of the second quarter.

End of first quarter

Nets 29-22 Celtics.

1Q 00:47

From the free throw line, Cam Thomas contributed with two extra objectives.

1Q 01:50

Enes Kanter takes benefit of the rebound and scores two extra.

1Q 03:50

Al Horford flies by means of the air for the spectacular basket.

1Q 05:04

Dennis Schroder sharpens his intention and scores yet another double-double.

1Q 06:34

Marcus Smart takes benefit of the house and will get the double.

1Q 07:34

Jayson Tatum with a double from the free throw line to chop the lead.

1Q 09:44

Patty Mills along with her second triple to extend the distinction.

1Q 10:40

First three-pointer of the sport courtesy of Patty Mills and the scoreboard opens.

1Q 12:00

The recreation between Celtics and Nets begins.

The Celtics beginning lineup

Minutes away

We are minutes away from the beginning of the sport between the Boston Celtics and the Brooklyn Nets in the NBA.

Nets beginning lineup

Coach Steve Nash sends his finest 5 gamers he has on the roster to the court docket:

Next video games Celtics

After this recreation, the Celtics will face two away video games in opposition to the Spurs and Raptors till they return residence on December 1 in opposition to the 76ers.

Next video games Nets

The Nets will likely be enjoying their final away recreation and then have 4 residence video games in opposition to the Suns, Knicks, Timberwolves and Bulls.

To win

Grant Williams, the Celtics energy ahead, confessed that this recreation will serve them to see what they’re fabricated from, in what’s a sophisticated schedule forward for them:

“We’re going to take this opportunity to show who we are. That’s the most important thing: we are a team that will compete with everyone, no matter who takes the court that night, whether at home or away, and that’s how we have to approach every game,” he advised the workforce’s web site.

Tight recreation

According to ESPN, the sport is pretty even with the Celtics having a 52.8% likelihood of profitable and the Nets 47.2%.

Updates

Of the roster that had been in doubt for this recreation, the Celtics have supplied data on:

Jaylen Brown – AVAILABLE

Josh Richardson – OUT

Rob Williams – OUT

The bearded man is already warming up

James Harden will begin this afternoon in a recreation that’s extremely anticipated due to how evenly matched these groups have been in their efficiency over the previous few seasons.

Problems at residence

The Celtics have a profitable report at TG Garden to date this season, though they’ve misplaced three of eight video games; nevertheless, they’re additionally driving a three-game profitable streak.

Leaders

The Nets have had an amazing begin to the season with 13 wins and 5 losses, together with three wins in a row and will likely be in search of their fourth this afternoon.

Start

An ideal recreation in the NBA when the Boston Celtics repeat as residence workforce in opposition to the in-form Brooklyn Nets. We begin in VAVEL with the protection of the sport.

Tune in right here Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Live Score in NBA

Do not miss a element of the match with the live updates and commentaries of VAVEL. Follow together with us all the small print, commentaries, evaluation and lineups for this Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics match in NBA.

What time is Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics match for NBA?

This is the beginning time of the sport Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics of twenty fourth November in a number of international locations:

Argentina: 9:35 AM in NBA Game Pass

Bolivia: 8:35 PM in NBA Game Pass

Brazil: 9:35 AM in NBA Game Pass

Chile: 8:35 PM in NBA Game Pass

Colombia: 7:35 PM in NBA Game Pass

Ecuador: 7:35 PM in NBA Game Pass

USA (ET): 7:35 PM in ESPN and NBA Game Pass

Spain: 1:35 AM

Mexico: 6:35 PM in ESPN and NBA Game Pass

Paraguay: 9:35 AM in NBA Game Pass

Peru: 7:35 PM in NBA Game Pass

Uruguay: 9:35 AM in NBA Game Pass

Last video games

Of the final eight video games, the Nets have had ample dominance as they’ve gained seven on both subject and will look to increase their scorching streak in Wednesday’s recreation.

Boston Celtics 109-123 Brooklyn Nets, 2021

Brooklyn Nets 141-126 Boston Celtics, 2021

Brooklyn Nets 119-125 Boston Celtics, 2021

Boston Celtics 108-130 Brooklyn Nets, 2021

Boston Celtics 93-104 Brooklyn Nets, 2021

Key participant Boston Celtics

The season Jayson Tatum is having is being spectacular and extra in the final 4 video games the place he has scored no less than 30 factors after an irregular begin, averaging 36.9 minutes on the court docket per recreation.

Key participant Brooklyn Nets

Little by little James Harden begins to get into rhythm and begins to be a basic piece for the nice efficiency of the Nets this season; he already has two video games in opposition to Magic and Pelicans the place he has scored 36 and 39 factors, respectively.

Last lineup Boston Celtics

0 Jayson Tatum, ahead; 42 Al Horford, ahead; 44 Robert Williams, middle; 36 Marcus Smart, level guard; 7 Jaylen Brown.

Last lineup Brooklyn Nets

7 Kevin Durant, small ahead; 95 DeAndre Bembry, small ahead; 2 Blake Griffin, middle; 13 James Harden, level guard; 8 Patty Mills, level guard.

Boston Celtics: Getting again on observe

The Boston Celtics have gone from power to power this season and are on a roll with three straight wins, together with a straightforward win over the Houston Rockets on Monday, placing them at 10-6 and making them one of many clear contenders to achieve the Finals this yr; notice that this will likely be their third straight residence stand.

Brooklyn Nets: keep on prime

Since final season they’ve the workforce to achieve the convention finals and in this season begin they appear to be in search of that as a result of they’re leaders in the Eastern Conference with 13 wins and 5 losses, with a three-game profitable streak together with Monday’s win over the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Kick-off time

The Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics match will likely be performed on the TD Garden, in Boston, United States. The kick-off is scheduled at 7:35 pm ET.

Welcome to VAVEL.com’s LIVE protection of the 2021 NBA: Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics!

My title is Adrian Hernandez and I will likely be your host for this recreation. We will offer you pre-game evaluation, roster updates, and news because it occurs live right here on VAVEL.