- Advertisement -

Man in traffic accident declared dead wakes up after night in morgue


- Advertisement -

An Indian man was declared dead following a bike accident and positioned in a morgue freezer — however shocked his household after they found that he was nonetheless respiration the subsequent day.

Srikesh Kumar, 45, was in vital situation after he was struck by the bike in Moradabad, east of the capital, New Delhi, on Friday, Agence France-Presse reported.

He was declared dead on arrival at a non-public medical facility and was taken to a authorities hospital.

“The emergency medical officer examined him. He did not find any signs of life and hence declared him dead,” Rajendra Kumar, the hospital’s medical superintendent, informed the news company on Sunday.

The physique was positioned contained in the freezer till his family members arrived six hours later.

“When a police team and his family came over to initiate the paperwork for the autopsy, he was found alive,” Kumar stated.

A man who was involved in a fatal accident in India was found to be alive after spending the night in a morgue.
A person who was concerned in a deadly accident in India was discovered to be alive after spending the night in a morgue.

“This is nothing short of a miracle,” he stated, including that the person remained comatose after the surprising discovery.

Kumar’s sister-in-law Madhu Bala observed that he was nonetheless transferring, the US Sun reported.

“He’s not at all dead. How did this happen? Look, he wants to say something, he is breathing,” Bala stated in video that has gone viral.

“We will lodge a complaint against the doctors for negligence as they almost killed Srikesh by putting him in a freezer,” she informed reporters.

Hospital chief Dr. Shiv Singh stated “the emergency medical officer had seen the patient at 3 a.m. and there was no heartbeat. He had examined the man multiple times.

“Thereafter, he was declared dead but, in the morning, a police team and his family found him alive. A probe has been ordered. Our priority is now to save his life,” Singh added.

He stated the incident was the “rarest of rare cases … We can’t call it negligence.”

- Advertisement -