Imagine getting a tailgating meal able to serve in half-hour. Sounds fairly good, huh? Thankfully, this Instant Pot chicken tacos recipe does simply that, coming collectively in only a few quick steps and cooked up in an Instant Pot.
“To make hosting a breeze, make the taco meat up to four hours ahead of time and store it on the Instant Pot warm setting until serving,” Chelsea Plummer of Maesmenu.com tells FOX News. Who’s prepared for tailgating season or to wow the fam with an easy fall dinner?
Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tacos by Chelsea Plummer of MaesMenu.com
Yield: 8-10 chicken tacos
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 ½ cups salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- ½ massive white or yellow onion, minimize into ½-inch thick rings
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, minimize into quarters
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 -10 corn tortillas, toasted
- Your favourite taco toppings: lettuce, cheese, bitter cream or Greek yogurt, cilantro, tomatoes, black olives, and so on.
- Stir the olive oil, salsa, taco seasoning, onion, tomato paste, water, and salt collectively till mixed in the pot of a stress cooker or Instant Pot.
- Stir the cabbage into the salsa combination till mixed.
- Add the chicken to the salsa combination and flip till coated.
- Lock the stress cooker lid on and cook dinner on excessive for 12 minutes. Quick-release the stress.
- Remove the chicken and salsa combination from the stress cooker and place it in a big mixing bowl. Shred the chicken with two forks.
- Return the chicken to the salsa taco sauce with the lime juice. Gently toss till coated.
- Divide taco meat evenly between the tortillas and high with favourite toppings. Serve sizzling.
Credits : foxnews