Test drive these creamy mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving.
“Struggling to make mashed potatoes at home? Wonder how chefs get it buttery smooth and tasty every time? Then try our version of Paris mashed potatoes made with only four ingredients,” say Shilpi and Etienne Karner of between2kitchens.com, including that this recipe is the right accompaniment for roasts, barbecues and any braised dishes.
Get the complete recipe under.
SIMPLE, SMOKED THANKSGIVING TURKEY: TRY THE RECIPE
Creamy Mashed Potatoes from Shilpi and Etienne Karner of between2kitchens.com
Makes 4-6 servings
Prep time: quarter-hour
Cook time: 25 minutes
SWEET AND TANGY BLACKBERRY CRANBERRY SAUCE FOR THANKSGIVING: TRY THE RECIPE
1.5 lb Yukon Gold potatoes or massive fingerlings
½ cup full-fat milk
3 oz unsalted butter
Salt to style
EASY AIR FRYER APPLE PIE RECIPE FOR THANKSGIVING
- Peel the potatoes and relying on dimension lower them in half or quarters. Place them in a pot with loads of water and season with salt as you’d for boiled potatoes.
- Bring the potatoes to a boil on excessive warmth and cut back to a simmer. Cook them for about 20-Half-hour till they’re tender however not falling aside.
- Meanwhile, mix the milk and the butter in a small pot, add a pinch of salt and warmth on a low flame. You need the butter fully melted into the milk. Time this step properly with the boiling of potatoes because the milk/butter combination ought to nonetheless be heat when the potatoes are cooked.
- Strain the cooked potatoes right into a colander. Press or flip them in a potato masher or mouli grater right into a pot. Preferably, use the identical pot you cooked the potatoes in to maintain the potatoes heat.
- Add the nice and cozy milk and butter combination to the potatoes and stir properly with a picket spoon. Taste the mashed potato and add salt if required.
- To make the mashed potatoes additional creamy and lump-free, go them by means of a sieve (mesh strainer) utilizing a agency spatula. Garnish the mashed potatoes along with your favourite toppings, akin to garlic butter and herbs.
Credits : foxnews